[il-talk] 1/10 Board Meeting Agenda

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Tue Dec 15 19:59:45 UTC 2009

We will have a January 10th NFBI board meeting.  We will start at 6:00. Call
into 712 580 7700 and use code 6324.   On the agenda are:

Secretary's report minutes 8/29 tabled on 12/7

Secretary's report minutes 12/7

Treasurer's report

Official 4th quarter

Presidential Report

Update on meeting with Comm Saddler

Update on Lighthouse proposals

Parents seminar update Debbie Stein

Advocacy committee report Sharon H.

Tabled  from 12/7

State legislation committee report Bill or Mary Lou

Tabled from 12/7

Fund raising - sorry try again  Casandra owes $20 to Patti.  Feshondra owes
$35.  Carmen will sell Patti B's envelope.

Approval of annual reports.

e-mailed to committee chairs and the board on
11/26/09
Newsline
Special Events
Development

sent out 11/27
door prize
freedom link
resolutions

sent out 11/28
scholarship

sent out 11/30
Sales )PGC sent comments to Debbie P.)
PR (PG still needs to review.)

sent out 12/1/09
Parents (PGC still needs to review.)
mentoring (PGC still needs to review.)
Newsletter (PGC still needs to review.)
Braille Literacy Campaign (PGC still needs to review.)

Sent out 12/15

Senior Fair

NOTES:
Social networking on the web has an extension to 1/1/10.
Advocacy report due date extended to 1/1/10.
Federal Legislation Report extended to 1/1/10 due date.

Let me know if you have additional agenda items.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org