[il-talk] Ken S.

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Tue Dec 15 22:36:24 UTC 2009

I just called.  He sounds great.  He is eating dinner though.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org