[il-talk] computer question

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 26 13:58:58 UTC 2009

Good morning,
I'm wondering if you have specific audio needs in terms of quality? If not,
you should be able to utilize something like iTunes, or windows media
player. If you have specifications in terms of what you would be using the
audio for, please feel free to contact me off-list and I'll do my best to
assist you.

Best Regards:
Dave Wright
Work Phone: 347-422-7085