[il-talk] Chicago Chapter Meeting Announcement

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Thu Dec 31 04:11:27 UTC 2009

There will a change in our meeting room from our customary location to the
café room.

Was this an executive decision? Did our elected board have a lkosed
meeting? Why wasn't this discussed befoe decision was macde?
LeAnne Mayne

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
                NFB DAN Board  of Directors
Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
                      EVERYTHING  w/Blair Alper
     Sundays 7pm CST HTTP://cband.info/rfd2.m3u
            When he is Motivated to do a SHOW