[il-talk] Is Biggert Your Rep?

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Thu Dec 31 13:37:33 UTC 2009

I'm registered in Lipinski's district, but my law office was in  Biggert's.
 I lived right on the cusp of both congressional  districts.  If you need
someone to go see her, etc., I'm happy to do  it.  Syed had me doing some of
that in the past.

Ronza

In a message dated 12/31/2009 7:15:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,