[il-talk] quiet

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 3 19:43:10 UTC 2009

it is too quiet out there.
i don't feel any love right now.
are we like the groundhogs tucked away in their hole? too scared and cold to come out and face the sun? in otherwords scared of our own shadow.
wake up!!! groundhog day is over. spring is right around the corner. why not celebrate with fannie may's maple creams. Hmmmmmmm
or Dunkin Donut's chocalate donuts and hazelnot coffee.
Hmmmm donuts.
OK, i've appealed to your stomach now your brain or
in Jewish terms, guilt.
board members are suppose to lead by example. so far 2 orders.
our fearless leader says we ALL have to help. Illinois has started many programs that other states are now copying. all it takes is money$$$ $$$$.
so remember we average around 6.5% profit on our orders. that means if we order $10,000 we would make $650. every little bit helps.
joe 'about to go into a coma' monti