[il-talk] Braille conference

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Fri Feb 13 12:32:53 UTC 2009

A few days ago, someone posted a message here, I believe, concerning an
international Braille conference concerning Braille literacy in Africa and
South America, if memory serves. The conference was to have taken place on
Tuesday,February 10. I forwarded the message to a colleague of mine at
Hadley. He reported yesterday that he was not able to log into the
conference as was indicated the public could do nor was he able to access
the archives.
If anyone remembers this and can provide info, please let me know.
Thanks.
You are welcome to contact me off list at
shrnhow at att.net
Sharon