[il-talk] Fw: thanks revised

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 17 16:03:41 UTC 2009

--- On Tue, 2/17/09, JOSEPH MONTI <jlmonti at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: JOSEPH MONTI <jlmonti at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: thanks
To: il-talk at nfbnet.org
Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 9:50 AM

hi folks, thanks to kelly, joe and his daughter inlaw, we are now up to $4690. which means we can can get free delivery and beat our chrristmas order with a little more help. right now the score is tied 3 to 3 between the boards.
leadership is now what we need. remember the deadline had to be changed due to the restaurant. Feb. 22 is the deadline.
this date is the birthday of our first George.the father of our countryand not the other George,  the fathead of our country.
joe' needing $5000' monti