[il-talk] wisdom

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 18 15:30:15 UTC 2009

hi folks, well i'm sitting here chewing on a gauze pad. just had my first wisdom tooth removed. i feel a lot dumber. Ha.bloodier too.
but the show must go on. the deadline is sunday. all orders must be in then.
we are so close to $5000. someone please help us make this quota. sounds just like wfmt or wbez or channel 11. maybe i can get a job on one of those.
patti is back and sending out emails about seminars and breakfasts and conventions and all of those cost the affiliate a lot of money.
so i have some good news and some bad news. the good news is we have the money to do all these things. the bad news is it's still in your pockets.
joe 'very grumpy' monti
p.s. anyone have a vicaden?