[il-talk] tomorrow

Connie J. Davis condav8950 at att.net
Sat Feb 21 16:02:43 UTC 2009

There's always Easter presents.  And don't forget your friends who are Irish with St. Patrick's Day presents.  Of course, there's always your Italian friends who celebrate St. Joseph's Day. These cards also make wonderful birthday presents.  Or you can get your special someone a card for just because.
How's that, Joe?
Connie