[il-talk] tomorrow

Connie J. Davis condav8950 at att.net
Sat Feb 21 21:31:42 UTC 2009

I have one more...and this is just for the men.  In the unlikely event that you have a fight with your wife, you can always "beg" her forgiveness with a shopping spree.  What better way than with a gift card from NFBI?  Ladies, it might work with the men provided it was sports, cars or electronics.  Now some guys do like to read.
Connie