[il-talk] Chicago Chapter Meeting

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 23 14:05:59 UTC 2009

Generally, our meetings are on the second Saturday of the month.  The reason
it was changed for March is because Exchequer needs the space on the second
Saturday of the month due to the St. Patricks Day parade.

All Chicago Chapter members are invited to keep this change in mind and to
attend this meeting.