[il-talk] public service announcements

Robert Hansen roberthansen1970 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 22:03:19 UTC 2009

Hi folks.

I am on WZRD 88.3 FM at Northeastern Illinois University.  I have my slot
from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. on Saturdays.  You can listen over the air at 88.3
FM as long as you can get it.  Otherwise, WZRD broadcasts on line at
www.wzrdradio.net and make sure you have Real Player installed.  Just click
the listen button.

One more thing,  if the organization has any public service announcements,
forward them to me off list.  I will then pass them to the p s a director
for approval.  my email address is roberthansen1970 at gmail.com

One quick thing, the Public servic announcement cannot include any "call to
action" e.g. write your congressman, senator, be here for a protest.  You
can mention the NFB and the date, time and place and time and any program
details to read.  WZRD can read these items.  Just, please, NO call to
action.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Robert A. Hansen