[il-talk] Oops!

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 28 12:58:56 UTC 2009

I should have looked at all of my messages before responding to the first
one.  I love the idea of presenting this budget to the membership.  It might
be a not so subtle way to suggest to rank and file members that
participation in fundraising needs to occur.  At this point, the Spring
candy sale is almost non-existent and that needs to change.