[il-talk] Blind man on American Idol

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 03:41:44 UTC 2009

Did ya notice he never once referred to himself as blind?  And he  himself
admits that he has almost no usable vision.  And he came onto the  stage and off
using sighted guide.  I'm wondering how they play that off in  the show if he
advances to the point when he has to do stage blocking with other
performers.  Then maybe we'll see some blindness techniques.  But the  man can sing,
which is the most important thing for now!

Ronza

In a message dated 1/13/2009 10:08:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,