[il-talk] Scholarship Committee Conference Call

Connie J. Davis condav8950 at att.net
Sun Jan 18 20:28:30 UTC 2009

What time?
Connie

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Deborah Kent Stein
  Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 11:59 PM
  Subject: [il-talk] Scholarship Committee Conference Call

  The Scholarship/Internship Committee will meet via conference call on Monday
  evening, January 19, to review our progress in publicizing our program and
  distributing applications.  This is an open meeting and all are welcome to
  call in.  If you'd like to take part call 712-580-7700 and use passcode 6324
  (NFBUI.)

  Debbie