[il-talk] bears

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 21 13:52:52 UTC 2009

No not the chicago bears, but big,hungry, growly,with big claws and big teeth.
did everybody go into hibernation? did everyone go to sleep after the inaugeration?
we started great with 3 nice orders. then back into the cave.
our prresident says get off the floor,dust yourself off and get going. he stole those words from me. (not really) the economy needs us to order, the affiliate needs us to order, blind people all over the world need us to order.(what the heck is he talking about?)
I had a dream. we all went to Detroit for the convention. we all used our Marriott cards. and we made so much money that patti said 'Joe, we have so much money you can take the next year off. from fundraising.'
well folks you can tell i'm still on a high from yesterday. but wouldn't it be great if it all came true!!!!
Joe 'going to bed now' monti