[il-talk] next public relations committee meeting

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Tue Jan 27 19:15:54 UTC 2009

hello everyone,
The public relations committee is getting out the word for the april 4, 2009 nfb of illinois parents seminar. We met last night. We hope other pr committee members will be joining us in the future, and assisting us with spreading the word about this exciting event. Our next meeting will be February 16, 2009 at 8:00 p.m. In summary, Debbie pittman is going to be e-mailing all of the chicago press, top ten papers in the State, the schools and agencies and other groups. several other members will followup with phone calling after that.