[il-talk] Conference Meeting Call reminder

Araceli Avina shortstuff1003 at fastmail.fm
Wed Jan 28 20:56:08 UTC 2009

Hello this is Araceli.  I am just emailing to remind you all of the Next
scheduled conference call meeting for the Illinois Association of Blind
Students.  Due to the SuperBowl happening on the first Sunday of this
month, which would have been our normal meeting date, we are having our
meeting on Monday, February 2, 2009.  The meeting over conference call
will be held at 8:00 Pm, central time.  The number you should call to
connect to this meeting is (712) 580-7700, extension 4227.  Thanks and
have an awesome rest of the week.
Araceli
Illinois Association of Blind Students Secretary