[il-talk] a short status meeting at 7:00 this evening

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Thu Jan 29 22:56:21 UTC 2009

Hello Legislative Committee et el,

I am very pleased with the work i know most of you have been doing in making
the calls, getting contact email addresses, and emailing them to
representatives.  Now that things will calm down in the Senate after the
ouster of our excuse for a governor, I will be forwarding many of you the
names of some senators.

We will have a short conference call at 7:00 this evening.  Those wishing to
participate should call 712-580-7700 and, after pressing 2 to enter a
conference, dialing the access code 6324.

Cordially,
Bill