[il-talk] NFBI Night Out at Convention

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 18:22:07 UTC 2009

At national convention, the NFBI will get together for dinner and socializing on Monday night, July 6.  We will meet at the Seldom Blues Jazz Club there in the Renaissance Center at 6:30 PM.

This event will coincide with the entertainment feature, the Southern Strums, sponsored by the Texas Association of Blind Students (TABS).

Due to the restaurant setup, those attending this NFBI event would be expected to either eat or drink.  There is also a $5 cover charge for the Southern Strums, a fund raising event for TABS.

Also due to the restaurant setup, the NFBI has reservations for only 20 people.  Unfortunately, we cannot have an open-ended number of people.  Please contact me in some form or fashion to let me know if you want to attend.

Bob Gardner
309.236.6606
rgardner4 at gmail.com