[il-talk] thanks

Connie J. Davis condav8950 at att.net
Sat Jul 11 18:53:36 UTC 2009

Hey, Patti, we love you, too!

Connie

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Patti Gregory-Chang
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 1:53 PM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Subject: Re: [il-talk] thanks

Thanks.  I have really been working on my Braille and wanted you all to
share that with me.  That is the first time I have ever read a presentation
like that -- word for word. I practiced the reading a lot and my next goal
is  going to be to be able to read Braille cold without a whole lot of
mistakes.    I couldn't do it without all of your encouragement and support.

I sincerely appreciate it.   You guys are great.  Lovve ya.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org