[il-talk] Trouble With NLS?

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 21:51:58 UTC 2009

Ever since we came back from national convention, I've found the NLS digital book downloads to be extremely slow.  Although I have high speed internet, when I try to download a book, I get transfer rates below 20 kb/sec.  That's like not even dial-up internet speed.  I just went to download a book, and the estimated time to download was over 2 hours.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?  I'm trying to determine if the problem is at the NLS end or at my end.

Bob