[il-talk] fest

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 25 20:49:03 UTC 2009

5 more reservations thanks to carmen,steve and howard.and kelly.
we are cookin'
someone asked what kind of beer are we serving.
first, very cold
we usually have 3 different types one of which is light.
always 4 or 5 different wines. so we have alot variety.
soda, coke, zero coke,seven up or sprite and diet. maybe lemonade.
the first beverage of choice is free. after that a small donation.
$3 for spirits, $1 for soda.
hamburger, franks, and brats plus salads and dessert.
sept. 19, 5pm to C.P.D.
6919 w. Berwyn ave. chicago, close to Harlem and the Blue line.

Gunther von Montbeck