[il-talk] thank you

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 25 22:08:42 UTC 2009

I just wanted to thank everyone who took part in the Disability Pride Parade
today.  I know that I for one was quite surprised over the number of people
who came to talk to us and the amount of literature we passed out.  Among
other things, I heard that we passed out nearly 200 kernel books.  I had
several individuals tell me that they plan to come to a chapter meeting to
find out what we are all about.

I would love to thank each of you individually, but I'm afraid I would miss
someone if I tried to mention names.  It seems to me that a good time was
had by all.