[il-talk] pr committee meeting

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Tue Jun 2 01:28:09 UTC 2009

Hello all,

The next pr committee meeting will be on Monday, june 15, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
the number is 712-580-7700, and the code is 6324.

As was discussed on tonight's call, it looks like national is planning a
media blitz of the radio stations regarding the Braille coin. We have a list
of stations in our area, and dupage county that will need to be contacted.
We will provide more information when we get it. As We discussed, Debbie p.
is dividing up the list given to us by Kelly, and we will each take three
stations to call. Debbie will e-mail any stations with e-mail addresses or
websites. I've alerted Ruthanne that we will probably have a press release
to be posted on the website. Again, we don't know all of the details yet,
but as soon as we know, you'll know. Thanks everyone.