[il-talk] the other shoe

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 6 20:02:37 UTC 2009

hi folks, well the other shoe is about to fall.  Monday is the deadline. after my last rant the only boardmember to contact me was patti and her order was in weeks ago. funny isn't it? i'm not going to name names but I HAVE contacted some members and they didn't have the courtesy to answer me.
they probably didn't read it and won't read this one too.
don't forget to have your checks payable to NFBI.
and thanks to all of you who do a wonderful job in supporting the NFBI.
marriott monti