[il-talk] saramago

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 22:14:13 UTC 2009

I am a Muslim and am offended by your post in more than one way.   First of
all, those of us on this list are respectful to one another in terms of
the language use.  Secondly, while you are entitled to your opinion about  the
book and movie, please keep in mind that this is an NFB owned list, meaning
 it will often include stances of the organization.  Moreover, it is rude
and ignorant for you to name-call.  Finally, Islam has nothing to do with
this topic, and you shame all of us with your rudeness and ignorance.

I am copying Dave Andrews, our list owner, and Bob Gardner, our list
moderator, with the hope that they will respond to your message  appropriately.

Ronza Othman