[il-talk] hansen

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 13 12:52:50 UTC 2009

oh my gosh i'm actually writing in defense of mr. dude. i don't agree with almost anything he said, never have, but the last i looked, we live in the USA and in 1776 we fought for the right to speak freely. he didn't yell fire in a crowded theatre. he spoke his mind. i haven't read the book or seen the movie so i can''t give my opinion on it. hansen is the reason why we have the delete button or the off button or channel changer. i think hansen should have been warned that his ideas and language were not accepted by most people. Is the NFB so thin skinned that they can't see a blind person for what he is, an idiot. blind people have that right.
i don't know if david andrews did this on his own or was instructed from above.
i think it is too bad for all of us.
joe monti