[il-talk] hansen

Edwin Rodriguez conibodyworks at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 16:05:32 UTC 2009

Well,
As one who read the book and saw the movie Blindness, I will comment that I
enjoyed them both.
I personally thought it ridiculous for NFB to protest it and actually draw
more attention to the movie by protesting it.
I recall this happening  with another movie titled The Passion or last
Passion of Christ but that is my opinion.

Well having said all this, I perceive this issue not having anything to do
with Robert Hanson expressing his opinion.
Like others and myself this list has always been a forum to express our
opinions.
It is definitely an issue of language appropriate for this type of forum.
On the subject of Muslims, why feel insulted?
His statements would be insulting to any group whether Christian, Aythious
Muslim or any other religious group.
Please don't take it personally.
As for me, I say
Hay Robert Hanson, Love you like the federationist I really know you are,
just like you should not drink and drive, don't drink and respond to emails
on this list.
Bless you boy.
Don't kick a federationist when he is down.