[il-talk] FW: SeroTalk Tech Chat 20 - Four New Services From NFB Newsline

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Tue Jun 16 01:59:14 UTC 2009

I thought this would be interesting for newsline users or people who are thinking about becoming newsline users.

Feed: SeroTalk
Posted on: Friday, June 12, 2009 2:50 PM
Author: mlauf
Subject: SeroTalk Tech Chat 20 - Four New Services From NFB Newsline

IN Tech chat 20, we speak with Scott White, Director of Sponsor Technology, for Newsline, a service provided by the

National Federation of the Blind <http://www.nfb.org/>

NFB Newsline Online <http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org/>

allows you to read 285 newspapers online, or download them to your Victor Reader Stream, Icon or Braille Plus.

We learned of two new features coming soon. Podable will allow you to create custom rss feeds to hear your favorite news publications with Eloquence and other speech engines.

Key Stream will allow you to navigate Newsline via your computer, an have news stories read to you via your speakers, just as if you were using your phone.

Listen to SeroTalk Tech <http://serotalk.com/podcasts/TechChat020.mp3>  Chat 20 - Four New Services From NFB Newsline

View <http://serotalk.com/2009/06/12/serotalk-tech-chat-20-four-new-services-from-nfb-newsline/>  article...

Enclosures:

 <http://serotalk.com/podcasts/TechChat020.mp3> TechChat020.mp3 (13 MB)