[il-talk] June 23rd rally

Cathy Randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Wed Jun 24 18:11:14 UTC 2009

Hello Fellow Federationists
  By  late morning the Illinois State Capitol grounds were mobbed with protesters carrying signs, wearing placards and shouting,"no more cuts,""do the right thing"  The Capitol rotunda and building tunnels were full of people by the time we arrived and the police wern't letting more people into the complex.
  Thousands of us stood outside in 95 degree temperatures. There was no outside sound system so we missed speeches.
  I will have my friends send e-mail pictures of most of our Federation group to our webmaster.

                                                                         Cathy
.