[il-talk] josephine chocholek

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 26 13:45:11 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

I just got word from Ken Staley this morning that Josephine Chocholek is in
the hospital.  She suffered a heart attack recently.  She has just had a
quadruple bypass.

Josephine has experienced a lot of health problems recently, as this last
heart attack was her fifth since this past November.  From what I
understand, she is recovering, though she has a long way to go.  I did not
catch which hospital she is now in.  I'll likely be talking to Ken in the
next couple of days.  I'll try to find out where she is the next time I talk
to him.

In the mean time, our thoughts and prayers should go out to her.