[il-talk] public relations committee meeting this monday night

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Thu Mar 5 19:00:49 UTC 2009

hello all members of the public relations committee
First, i want to thank everyone who has been working very hard to get out the word about the parents seminar.
on monday, march 9, 2009, there will be a public relations committee meeting. The time is 8:00 p.m. the telephone number is 712-580-7700. the code is 6324. We will discuss our efforts in getting out the word for the upcoming parents seminar. We have a new item as well. In conjunction with the Louis Braille celebration, we have been asked to get out information to the media regarding the events that are sponsored and organized by nfb-i. so for example, if we can get various mayors around the State to sign proclammations, we will have to contact the press with press releases in places like Chicago, springfield, Belville, Moline etc. We will probably have a better idea of what event(s) for which our help will be needed. So if you can, please be present on the conference call. Thanks.