[il-talk] let's support one of our own

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sun Mar 8 02:38:33 UTC 2009

Some of you know that my "significant other", Bill Jurek,  has been a
Chicago radio personality for almost 40 years including following his loss
of vision 13 years ago. Starting tomorrow morning at 11 AM on AM 950 Radio
in Chicago (it's supposed to travel pretty far out), he will be hosting a
weekly one hour program which will include live guests and the opportunity
to call in. The program is to focus on issues concerning visual impairment
and other disabilities. He's worried he won't get any calls. Let's make sure
he does and support him as we can. I don't know if this is available on the
internet. It is a Relevant Radio station, but the program is not faith
based; the station  just gave them a good rate.
Sharon Howerton