[il-talk] spring candy for chicago chapter

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 8 13:21:22 UTC 2009

We all like candy.  We all like the Federation.  We all like money for the
Federation so that we can be active and spread our positive message far and
wide.

So why is it as the official order taker for our Spring candy sale, I find
myself to be lonely and depressed just like the Maytag repare man used to
feel until his company was outsourced, quality apparently suffered and he
became busier?

But of course, we know who we are and we will never go back.  With that
sentiment in mind, I know we won't have to outsource this wonderful
fundraising idea to someone else.  We can do it and we will do it.

You can send as many orders as you like before April 1 and it won't even
cost you anything.

You can find a copy of our candy list on the NewsLine information channel,
in the IL-Talk archives, and with some luck, it will soon appear on the
website.  So, on behalf of the Federation, let's get ready to rumble.