[il-talk] blood drive

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 8 13:40:16 UTC 2009

We will be having a blood drive on behalf of the Chicago Chapter at Life
Source, 100 West Randolph, Second Floor on Friday, March 13.

If you wish to participate in this effort on March 13, please let me know by
Tuesday, so I can call in a final count to the Life Source location.

If you wish to participate on a day other than March 13, you can do so,
provided you give them the code 281E.  This will show that you are donating
blood on behalf of the NFBI Chicago Chapter.

If you wish to donate on March 13, you can do so either at 9:30 A.M. or 2:00
P.M.

To make it known that wish to donate, please email me off list at
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net