[il-talk] spring candy for chicago chapter

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 8 20:34:42 UTC 2009

Ronza,

I'm guessing that we would probably have to take your order and then in
turn, ship it to you.  If you wish an entire case, great!  However, if you
think either 160 or 208 items is too much, Debbie Stein is looking for
someone to split a case with.

Is the address on our current membership list your current address?