[il-talk] let's support one of our own

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Mon Mar 9 10:45:56 UTC 2009

OH, yes, NFBI will definitely be mentioned and featured. Bil is going to
work on some additions after getting the first show done.
Email him at
bill.jurek at chicagolighthouse.org
or
bill.jurek at att.net
which is his personal one.
He hopes to have a mailbox set up specifically for the show but for now, use
these. He'd appreciate any feedback. Will be at the Lighthouse today and
tomorrow at the usual 312-666-1331 number until about 2:30 PM-arrives around
6:30 AM.
Sharon