[il-talk] patti chang to be on bill jurek show this sunday

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Mon Mar 9 17:30:04 UTC 2009

hello all,
I have just learned that Patti Chang, our State president is going to be on Bill Jurek's show this Sunday to talk about our upcoming parents seminar. Thank you very much Sharon Howerton for getting this interview for the NFB-I, and for all that you do to help us. We know that you are very busy. also thanks to all the public relations committee members for all of the contacts and telephone calling to get out the word about the parents seminar. you guys are great!