[il-talk] Fw: transit survey

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Sun Mar 15 19:27:18 UTC 2009

I suggest that before taking the survey, those with internet access try
visiting www.metrarail.com, going to the schedules ling, and trying to
access a schedule, particularly a weekday schedule where trains don't stop
at all stops.  If you can't see the screen or the printout, you won't have
any idea what trains stop where.  I am a good screenreader user, but
couldn't make heads or tails of it.  If they had used a structured table, I
could enter tables mode and navigate along a row/column to match times and
cities.  Tables mode is great when people properly construct tables.

Bill