[il-talk] April 4th -parent seminar - Kid Kamp assistance needed

Edwin Rodriguez conibodyworks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:07:57 UTC 2009

I will fill it out and send it back.
Edwin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nelly Gamino" <gnelly at hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 7:02 AM
Subject: Re: [il-talk] April 4th -parent seminar - Kid Kamp assistance
needed

Hi Edwin, somehow this email got lost in all the junk emails that I get but
I found it and wanted to check if you would still be available to help with
kid camp. I am attaching two documents: 1) the agenda for the kid camp and
2) the background check from needs to be filled out as soon as possible so
that they can do clearance check on all the people volunteering. Please fill
this out and return to me as soon as you ahve a chance. Thanks,

Nelly