[il-talk] writing about 2 things

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Mon Mar 23 20:47:46 UTC 2009

Our web site should go over 30,000 today or tomorrow. Good job everyone.
Second thing is to encourage anyone who is planning on attendinf National
Convention in Detroit this ummer to register for The March for
Independence. I saw a list this morning from nationsal office and don't see
alot of us out there.
You can go to: marchforindependence.org or give me a call.
LeAnne Mayne 708-366-0504

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
    Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
                          EVERYTHING  w/Blair Alper
     Sundays 7pm CDT HTTP://cband.info/rfd2.m3u