[il-talk] Stream question

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 01:38:25 UTC 2009

Connie,

I think you can add Aac files now.  I like to put the audio versions  of TV
shows I missed on the stream and listen on my commute, and they're often  in
aac.  I just throw them in the Podcast folder, which can house different  file
extensions.  Hope this helps.

Ronza

In a message dated 3/29/2009 6:27:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,