[il-talk] Disability Pride Parade

Brandymw79 at aol.com Brandymw79 at aol.com
Fri May 1 12:53:01 UTC 2009

Nicole and I would like to march in the parade.

Brandy

In a message dated 4/28/2009 10:34:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
kelly at dls.net writes:

Hello  all,

At the last NFBI board meeting, it was decided that our affiliate  would
participate in the Disability Pride Parade in Chicago on July 25,  marching
and having a table during activities held after the parade. The  parade
starts at 11:00 a.m. and activities last until 3:00 p.m. The parade  will
start at the Harold Washington Library and end at Daley  Plaza.

I have checked into registering us as a sponsor and as marchers.  The form
asks me to list the members in our group that will be marching.  While I
can
add marchers and remove marchers up until the end of June, I  would like to
get some idea of who is interested in marching. Please  e-mail me off-list
indicate your interest.

Thank you,
Kelly

il-talk  mailing  list