[il-talk] I Need Help

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 3 12:38:50 UTC 2009

Bob,

I believe you will find the sentence you are looking for on the NFB website.
If I remember correctly, hear is what you would do.
1.  Go to the NFB website.
2.  Click on publications.
3.  Click on Braille Monitor.  I think you'll find the sentence you are
looking for near the top of that section.  If not, you might find it when
you sign in to the website itself.