[il-talk] Looking for guidance

Edwin Rodriguez conibodyworks at gmail.com
Tue May 5 00:21:32 UTC 2009

Dear Dave and list members,
I don't think that being startled is cynanomus with being  angry.
Being startled as the blind person or the one offering help as being angry
is not necessarily what happened.
As a person in that situation I would be startled but not angry.
My second point is that maybe the blind person was a jerk, maybe the person
offering help was a jerk.
To suggest that the next time that person helping sees the blind person
whether or not it is the same person, to scream out rabid dog and bite him
or her, is definitely a call to anger and ignorance.
In my opinion anyone who would utter those words in public is subject to
being considered as someone with mental issues.
I know there are lawyers on the list, and I would venture to say that anyone
taking this writers advise to behave in that manner, should be advised that
is against the law of this country and against human rights.
Respectfully submitted.
Edwin Rodriguez