[il-talk] p.s.

Robert Hansen roberthansen1970 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 23:28:51 UTC 2009

I do not allow myself to be treated as a weak individual.  I am a person
first and not a piece of furniture.  I will not be "man handled" like I am
an obstacle in somebody's way.  I will also not be dragged around like a rag
doll.  I never allow myself to be treated like a rag doll.  I also have
feelings and I will NOT sequester my feelings just for the benefit for some
eye balled do gooder.  i speak my mind and when I do not want to be
fingered, touched, whatever, I have every right to let people know that.
STAND up.  Do not let these people push us around.

Mr. H