[il-talk] rescheduled of last night's meeting

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Tue May 19 23:39:25 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

Last night's conference call  is rescheduled to Thursday, may 21, 2009 at
8:00 p.m. The meeting will be short, probably about 15 or 20 minutes. You
all can then get ready to celebrate the first big  weekend of the summer.
The purpose of the conference call is just to report on our progress for
followup phone calls for the 2009 Freedom link program from the list that
Debbie P. compiled for us. We were asked to get out the word before the kids
left for the summer. The conference call number is 712-580-7700. And the
code is 6324.

By the way, I wish to welcome two new comers to our committee FaShandra and
Gina.