[il-talk] AMAZING good news

Edwin Rodriguez conibodyworks at gmail.com
Wed May 20 01:04:05 UTC 2009

This is wonderful good news!
I attended a meeting today at Access Living where Ms Duque Senator Derbin's
representative was present. I am so sorry I could not thank her for this
action by Derbin in behalf of this cause.
I spoke to her for sometime and was impressed with what seems a commitment
to the disabled community.
Thanks for all the hard work fellow NFB members.